Now Hiring: Soft Skills trainers
Job Description :
Under supervision of the Managing Director, the Soft Skills Facilitator assumes responsibility of the facilitation of Soft Skills Training offered at READ Academy. He/she will follow the prescribed curriculum/calendar of activities that are designed to develop the soft skills of clients. Duties include:
- Facilitates one-day workshops to assist clients in gaining knowledge and soft-skills needed to secure employment.
- Conducts classes in an atmosphere that promotes caring and respect in accordance with the Mission and Vision of READ Academy.
- Plans, organizes, and administers the prescribed curriculum to clients.
- Prepare written reports to the managing director and facilitate product development.
- Demonstrates understanding of employability skills, teaching materials, and procedures with understanding of various teaching methods.
- Understands the need of and sensitivity to culturally diverse populations.
- Maintains close communication with staff members.
- Facilitates career counseling, evaluation, skills training, job readiness training and other activities related to employment transition for deaf individuals.
- Maintain necessary documentation for client records and billing.
- Conducting corporate training programs in the areas of Communication, Team Building, Time Management, Leadership etc.
- Designing content for training programs.
- Identifying training needs of client organizations .
- Providing consulting to client organizations in the areas of process improvement and HR development .
- Follow up with clients and sending out training proposals.
- Should have 4-8 years of experience in corporate training.
- Excellent communication skills – both spoken as well as written – a must!
- Should have a flair for analytical thinking, abstract concepts as well as good grounding in presentation and classroom management skills.
- Should have verifiable corporate experience preferably in a multinational environment with a minimum of two years training experience at the middle management level.
- Exposure to international business cultures will be a big plus.
- Training materials will be provided but be able to design, develop and deliver training programs independently.
Educational Background :
- Preferably an MBA or equivalent professional degree.
- Should be flexible and be able to succeed in an unstructured environment.
- Should be open to playing multiple roles and be a part of an open team of high achievers.
- Exposure to having worked in a consulting environment / organization is an added advantage.
Job Location: Pan India & the Middle East.