Under duress, how would you compose the message and effectively communicate with the team as well as with with your superiors?
Our Business Writing Training and Communication Training greatly contribute to improving business communication. Advanced writing skills techniques taught in this program greatly enhance the efficacy of communication, which is an essential in Executive Training. The Communication Strategies workshop will help participants understand the different methods of communication and how to make the most of each of them. These strategies will provide a great benefit for any organization and its employees. They will trickle down throughout the organization and positively impact everyone involved.
- Understand what communication is
- Identify ways that communication can happen
- Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- Develop their non-verbal and Paraverbal communication skills
- Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
- Listen actively and effectively
- Ask good questions
- Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
- Adeptly converse and network with others
- Identify and mitigate precipitating factors
- Establish common ground with others
- Use “I” messages
Writing is a key method of communication for most people, and it’s one that many people struggle with. Writing and communication skills have degraded with more and more people communicating through email and text messaging. Developing writing a skill is still important in the business world as creating proper documents (such as proposals, reports, and agendas), giving you that extra edge in the workplace. The Business Writing workshop in accordance with your organizational strategy will give your participants a refresher on basic writing concepts (such as spelling, grammar, and punctuation), and an overview of the most common business documents. These skills will provide your participates with that extra benefit in the business world that a lot of people are losing and will impact your profitability starting with how each email need be strategically aligned.
- Gain better awareness of common spelling and grammar issues in business writing.
- Review basic concepts in sentence and paragraph construction.
- Know the basic structure of agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Know tips and techniques to use when deciding the most appropriate format to use for agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Know tips and techniques in writing agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Gain an overview of Request for Proposals, Projections, Executive Summaries, and Business Cases.
- Define proofreading and understand techniques in improving proofreading skills.
- Define peer review and list ways peer review can help improve business-writing skills.
- List guidelines in printing and publishing business writing.
At Read-Academy our training programs on Business Writing and Communication skills are highly sought after because the global marketplace demands a high standard of communication. Covering the advanced business writing techniques, the purpose of the workshop on effective communication & business writing is to help you dramatically improve the clarity, look and impact of you’re writing. By partnering with READ, your productivity will increase and the message will be clear.