PRO SOFT SKILLS

Soft Skills training for team leaders and senior managers:

Our training programs thrive to take in extremely useful insights in employees and professionals that contribute towards an improved bottom-line for our client organization. In line with Systems Thinking, READ’s approach is Systemic We do not work in a linear fashion because we understand that soft skills need a holistic approach and are not developed in a linear fashion.

Soft Skills are behavioral competencies also known as Interpersonal Skills or People Skills.  They include proficiencies such as communication skills, conflict resolution and negotiation, personal effectiveness, creative problem solving, strategic thinking, team building, influencing skills and selling skills, to name a few. Research has proven that a manager’s work comprises of 80% soft skills and the remainder 20% is of technical in nature.  Additionally, in a large number of professions soft skills may be more important over the long term than job-related skills. The medical profession is one example where the ability to deal with people effectively and politely, more than their mere physician skills, can determine the professional success of a doctor or even the hospital.  Particularly such organizations dealing with customers face-to-face are generally more successful, if they train their staff to use these skills.  Screening or training for personal habits or traits such as dependability and conscientiousness can yield significant return on investment for an organization.  For this reason, employers in addition to standard qualifications increasingly seek soft skills out.

Our training workshops especially designed for team leaders & senior managers are customizable to satisfy your organizational requirements.  We cater to adapt each and every course not only to the specific needs of the participants but also of the organizations.  Macro wise, we would not be justifying our role in the area of soft skills training unless we understand your organizational needs and have a grip on your strategy as well as your industry.  At the micro level, our expert trainers would work on the inherent skills of each delegate which helps to bring out the best in them, teach new techniques and give them additional understanding and insight into to interaction.

Our customizable modules for the team leaders & senior managers are designed more in depth topic wise with a focus in the area of management sciences.  This program gives your organization ample choice to pick the modules best suited from among the 95 managerial themes divided into 15 modules that we have highlighted.  See the summary of the modules, and the course contents below which contains learning objectives, & a case summary.  Each module goes in depth with introduction, key terms, cases, discussion questions and experiential exercises, management challenges (a set of questions at the end of each module) and a closing case (summarizes the case that concludes the topic).  These modules were picked from the different business courses that our faculty had taught in the past and will be referenced for additional recommended reading.  Each such module will approximately consume 3 contact hours.

Due to our long association with organizational strategy, we boast that all managerial actions should have strategy, as the driving force for the goal of an organizational structure is to support the implementation of the chosen strategy.  This way, READ will create the required permanence among the different modules by using strategy as the link. For instance, mission, vision & goals of an organization have to be consistent with the strategy; so is the hiring policy and the incentives, etc, etc.  As a means of achieving sustainable development and sustainability, it is the goal of READ Academy to bridge the gap between the academics and the corporate world through educating & enhancing soft skills and corporate training programs and thereby continually aiming to benefit the beneficiary groups.

Soft Skill for senior managers – course contents

error

Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)