The thing about performance, even if it’s only an illusion, is that it is a celebration of the fact that we do contain within ourselves infinite possibilities. The Competency Based Performance Management System (CBPMS) is an improvement process based on joint problem solving approach rather than a control & evaluation process. The system recognizes that solely quantifiable data cannot access performances alone but provides a system where feedback can be given to employees on a more objective basis and not on managements’ subjective criteria. With our Competency based Performance Management workshop, the participants will discover the key issue with CBPMS as an intervention tool, responsibilities towards defining Job roles and expectations, organizational concerns while meeting the goals and satisfaction of its employees.
- Competencies based Performance Management System – an overview
- Competencies and Performance reviews
- Integration of the competency & PMS system with the overall vision and goals of the organization.
- Characteristics of Performance Management
- Understand the principles of PMS and their global perspective.
- The Capability Building Cycle for organizational performance
- Performance Appraisal & Conducting Annual Employee Reviews
- Competency by Objectives and its application towards the development of performance objectives, measures & goals.
Additionally, the workshop includes the following:
- Training Manuals for each delegate, Icebreakers, energizers, and other workshop activities to heighten the effectiveness of training sessions when targeted to the lesson topic and the overall needs of the participants.
- PowerPoint slides embedded with videos will compliment the instructor-led training experience and provide an excellent summary of training concepts in point format. Flip chart notes are also available as an alternative for workshop training.
- Quick Reference Sheets: These powerful Quick Reference sheets are an excellent take away from any training program or as a stand-alone desktop reference tool.
- Usage of real life examples, case studies, and stories based on the instructor’s industry experience that are relevant to the group.
- Certificates: The Certificate of Completion is meant to publicly acknowledge the effort and expense invested by participants in the completion of the training workshop.
- Course related MP3 Audio book for training on the go and a complimentary E-book on select Soft Skills.
To register for the workshop or additional information on a specific module, please respond back with your choice of the pick and/or visit http://readacademy.net/softskills-training-courses/; to enable us meet your business requirements, please fill out the professional enquiry form at: http://readacademy.net/contact-us/. If you have any questions, concerns or need an insight to our soft approach, please contact us at: email@example.com and/or call us +966532874341.