Wouldn’t it be nice If you ever called a business and the call was picked up in less than 2 rings with a friendly voice answering and taking care of your need without having gone through the voice mail system nor being routing to different departments….Well, here’s what a well-trained contact center can do for your business.
For many people, the term Contact Center relates to sales calls and telemarketers. There are so many avenues that a contact center can be of assistance within a company that do not pertain to sales calls. Customers want a well-educated agent when they contact a business. They want to know that the person answering their questions knows what they are talking about. Training your staff, and giving them the information that is needed to effectively assist your customer base is paramount.
A contact center (also referred to as a customer interaction center or e-contact center) can provide customer support, information technology support, and much more. The key to having a great customer experience using a contact center is in the training. A well-trained contact center can be the difference between gaining more customers and losing customers. With our Contact Center Training workshop your participants will gain the knowledge to provide a great customer experience. They will develop skills on how to deal with difficult costumers, build rapport, and great listening skills. All of these skills combined will provide an increase in overall customer satisfaction and a source to sustained competitive advantage to your organization.
- Define records and archives
- Analyze records in context
- Classify records
- Understand different systems
- Maintain and convert records
Contact Center Training Course Outline:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: It Starts at the Top
Module Three: Peer Training
Module Four: How to Build Rapport
Module Five: Learn to Listen
Module Six: Manners Matter – Etiquette & Customer Service (I)
Module Seven: Manners Matter – Etiquette & Customer Service (II)
- “Reading” Your Customers
- Properly Transferring Calls
- Going the Extra Mile
- Limit Information
- Case Study
- Module Seven: Review Questions
Module Eight: Handling Difficult Customers
- Keep Calm
- Listen, Repeat, and
- Avoid Placing Blame
- Solve the Problem
- Case Study
- Module Eight: Review Questions
Module Nine: Getting the Necessary Information
- Have a Checklist
- Linear Thinking
- Open-Ended Questions
- Close-Ended Questions
- Case Study
- Module Nine: Review Questions
Module Ten: Performance Evaluations
- Consistent Service
- Abandoned Calls
- Speed of the Answer
- Length of Call
- Case Study
- Module Ten: Review Questions
Module Eleven: Training Doesn’t Stop
- Evaluate Progress
- Get Feedback on Training
- Kudos to Deserving Employees
- Have Monthly Meetings
- Case Study
- Module Eleven: Review Questions
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
- Words from the Wise
- Review of Parking Lot
- Lessons Learned
- Completion of Action Plans and Evaluations
Additionally, the workshop includes the following:
- Training Manuals for each delegate, Icebreakers, energizers, and other workshop activities to heighten the effectiveness of training sessions when targeted to the lesson topic and the overall needs of the participants.
- PowerPoint slides embedded with videos that will compliment the instructor-led training experience and provide an excellent summary of training concepts in point format. Flip chart notes are also available as an alternative for workshop training.
- Quick Reference Sheets. These powerful Quick Reference sheets are an excellent take away from any training program or as a stand-alone desktop reference tool.
- Usage of real life examples, case studies, and stories based on the instructor’s industry experience that are relevant to the group.
- Certificates. The Certificate of Completion is meant to publicly acknowledge the effort and expense invested by participants in the completion of the training workshop.
- Course related MP3 Audio book for training on the go and a complimentary E-book on select Soft Skills.
All of these professional training resources are based on the most up-to-date body of knowledge and carefully selected by subject matter experts. To better comprehend each module’s objectives & outline, please click on the following link that demonstrates the HR’ module on our website: http://readacademy.net/course-curriculum/
To register for the workshop or additional information on a specific module, please respond back with your choice of the pick and/or visit http://readacademy.net/softskills-training-courses/; to enable us meet your business requirements, please fill out the professional enquiry form at: http://readacademy.net/contact-us/. If you have any questions, concerns or need an insight to our soft approach, please contact us at: email@example.com and/or call us +966532874341.