Simply put, Contract Management is ‘Forward Thinking’ and Bill Gates for one, would never be able to appreciate it enough! Call it seeing the right opportunity at the right time and then executing well on the concept.
Contract management is the process of managing contract creation, execution and analysis to maximise operational and financial performance at an organisation, all while reducing financial risk. Organizations encounter an ever-increasing amount of pressure to reduce costs and improve company performance.
Perhaps the best case in focus would be of the IBM PC that presents how Microsoft ended up with the contract for the operating system, which would eventually make Microsoft’s MS-DOS the standard and set the stage for Microsoft becoming the leading PC software company.
It is easy to overlook the importance of contract management because it seems to be a boring, mundane topic. Contracts, however, are the basis of most business relationships. If contracts are managed well, business relationship will flourish. If they are not, companies face financial loss, relationship harm, and damaged reputations.
With READ’s “Contract Management” workshop, the participants will discover the specifics of how contract management works and how to effectively source agents.
- Identify contract elements
- Understand ethical contract management
- Calculate value
- Negotiate contracts
- Create basic amendments
Additionally, the workshop includes the following:
- Training Manuals for each delegate, Icebreakers, energizers, and other workshop activities to heighten the effectiveness of training sessions when targeted to the lesson topic and the overall needs of the participants.
- PowerPoint slides embedded with videos will compliment the instructor-led training experience and provide an excellent summary of training concepts in point format. Flip chart notes are also available as an alternative for workshop training.
- Quick Reference Sheets. These powerful Quick Reference sheets are an excellent take away from any training program or as a stand-alone desktop reference tool.
- Usage of real life examples, case studies, and stories based on the instructor’s industry experience that are relevant to the group.
- Certificates. The Certificate of Completion is meant to publicly acknowledge the effort and expense invested by participants in the completion of the training workshop.
- Course related MP3 Audio book for training on the go and a complimentary E-book on select Soft Skills.
All of these professional training resources are based on the most up-to-date body of knowledge and carefully selected by subject matter experts. To better comprehend each module’s objectives & outline, please click on the following link that demonstrates the HR’ module on our website: http://readacademy.net/course-curriculum/
To register for the workshop or additional information on a specific module, please respond back with your choice of the pick and/or visit http://readacademy.net/softskills-training-courses/; to enable us meet your business requirements, please fill out the professional enquiry form at: http://readacademy.net/contact-us/. If you have any questions, concerns or need an insight to our soft approach, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us +966532874341.