Mindfulness is a term that is frequently used but rarely defined. Practicing true mindfulness encourages living in the present while it addresses the danger of distorted thinking. Staying in tune both mentally and emotionally improves perspective to enhance personal a professional success.
With our Improving Mindfulness workshop, participants will begin to identify their own patterns of thinking. As they learn to practice mindfulness, they will cultivate positive emotions that will have a dramatic effect on the work environment.
- Define mindfulness
- Develop techniques to make oneself more attuned to the present moment
- Understand the value and utility of one’s emotions
- Learn how to identify and counter distorted thinking
- Learn how to cultivate genuine positive emotions
- Become more fully present in social interactions
To register for the workshop or additional information on a specific module, please respond back with your choice of the pick and/or visit http://readacademy.net/softskills-training-courses/and fill out the professional enquiry form to enable us meet your business requirements. If you have any questions, concerns or need to speak to a READ rep, Please call us at +966532874341 and/or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.