“I would rather earn 1% off a 100 people’s efforts than 100% of my own efforts.”
Multi-level marketing, also known as MLM, is a business marketing strategy that many companies use in order to encourage current agents to perform while at the same time growing the team by recruiting and training new agents. This tactic of marketing helps boost the company’s sales force not only from the sales of the primary agent, but also from the sales and profits of the agents they have recruited.
So MLM, by far remains a controversial marketing strategy in which the sales force is compensated not only for sales they generate, but also for the sales of the other salespeople that they recruit.
With our “Multi-Level Marketing” workshop, the participants will discover the specifics of how multi-level marketing works and how to effectively source agents. For many companies, it can prove to be a valuable tool for not only building revenue, but also for building their marketing and networking circles.
Agents Recruit New Agents
Similar to network marketing, one method of marketing is for currently trained agents to go out and seek new agents to join the team. When current agents recruit new agents to join the team, it is known as creating ‘downlines’. As these new agents become part of the team and begin to succeed, not only do their profits benefit the company, but they also go to the agents who recruited them. In downlines, the recruiting agent receives some sort of stipend, usually a percentage, based on the sales of their downline agents. Then, the new agents become part of the sales and marketing team, each agent with his own unique talents and skills. In time, as these new agents become veteran employees, they too can be trained in recruiting new members, and will be able to bring new agents to the team and keep the cycle of recruitment going.
- Know how multi-level marketing works
- Build contacts
- Recruit new agents
- Be familiar with social media and marketing
- Provide training for recruits
Common network marketing companies:
- Mary Kay
Additionally, the workshop includes the following:
- Training Manuals for each delegate, Icebreakers, energizers, and other workshop activities to heighten the effectiveness of training sessions when targeted to the lesson topic and the overall needs of the participants.
- PowerPoint slides embedded with videos will compliment the instructor-led training experience and provide an excellent summary of training concepts in point format. Flip chart notes are also available as an alternative for workshop training.
- Quick Reference Sheets. These powerful Quick Reference sheets are an excellent take away from any training program or as a stand-alone desktop reference tool.
- Usage of real life examples, case studies, and stories based on the instructor’s industry experience that are relevant to the group.
- Certificates. The Certificate of Completion is meant to publicly acknowledge the effort and expense invested by participants in the completion of the training workshop.
- Course related MP3 Audio book for training on the go and a complimentary E-book on select Soft Skills.
All of these professional training resources are based on the most up-to-date body of knowledge and carefully selected by subject matter experts. To better comprehend each module’s objectives & outline, please click on the following link that demonstrates the HR’ module on our website: http://readacademy.net/course-curriculum/.
To register for the workshop or additional information on a specific module, please respond back with your choice of the pick and/or visit http://readacademy.net/softskills-training-courses/; to enable us meet your business requirements, please fill out the professional enquiry form at: http://readacademy.net/contact-us/. If you have any questions, concerns or need an insight to our soft approach, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us +966532874341.