In case of fire, exit building before tweeting about it.” The above is not an overstatement but a safety related quote and safety slogan to help keep things interesting. With so much of personal marking and aspects of branding focussing the social media, personal safety is not always the most exciting subject. Simply, put, the importance of safety cannot be overstated as every organization is responsible for the safety of employees while they are working. In 2015, OSHA estimated safety problems cost companies $1 billion a week. Understanding universal safety practices and how to implement them will help keep everyone protected while ensuring the company’s financial security.
With our 12 unit learning module “Universal Safety Practices” workshop, the participants will discover how safety affects employee engagement and the bottom line. Safety may seem like a boring topic, but an unsafe work environment cannot be ignored. Below are the workshop objectives and course contents:
- Understand the importance and legal responsibilities of safety
- Perform risks assessments
- Establish a safety program
- Monitor safety
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: The Importance of Safety
Module Three: Fire Risk
Module Four: Sound
Module Five: Chemical and Electrical Hazards
Module Six: Ergonomics
Module Seven: Workplace Violence
Module Eight: Transportation
Module Nine: Machinery
Module Ten: Safety Program
Module Eleven: Monitoring
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Additionally, the workshop includes the following:
- Training Manuals for each delegate, Icebreakers, energizers, and other workshop activities to heighten the effectiveness of training sessions when targeted to the lesson topic and the overall needs of the participants.
- PowerPoint slides embedded with videos that will complement the instructor-led training experience and provide an excellent summary of training concepts in point format. Flip chart notes are also available as an alternative for workshop training.
- Quick Reference Sheets. These powerful Quick Reference sheets are an excellent take away from any training program or as a stand-alone desktop reference tool.
- Usage of real life examples, case studies, and stories based on the instructor’s industry experience that are relevant to the group.
- Certificates. The Certificate of Completion is meant to publicly acknowledge the effort and expense invested by participants in the completion of the training workshop.
- Course related MP3 Audio book for training on the go and a complimentary E-book on select Soft Skills.
All of these professional training resources are based on the most up-to-date body of knowledge and carefully selected by subject matter experts. To better comprehend each module’s objectives & outline, please click on the following link that demonstrates the HR’ module on our website: http://readacademy.net/course-curriculum/
To register for the workshop or additional information on a specific module, please respond back with your choice of the pick and/or visithttp://readacademy.net/softskills-training-courses/; to enable us meet your business requirements, please fill out the professional enquiry form at:http://readacademy.net/contact-us/. If you have any questions, concerns or need an insight to our soft approach, please contact us at:firstname.lastname@example.org/or call us +966532874341.