Space remains the final frontier and before I further on the voyages of the Starship Enterprise, I’ll admit that I have been off lately on the course update front but that doesn’t mean not working hard! We’ve been busy updating Soft Skills course’s PowerPoint deck, giving them a more modern look and feel while working on the other fronts. And back to the voyages, ‘Star Trek’ was about acceptance, and the strength of the Starship Enterprise was that it embraced diversity in all its forms and not to mention the diverse costumes of the Trek lore, both a reflection of the fashion trends of the time and the assumed narrative of the universe (sorry about the sitcom but neither have I been obsessed with the star wars saga). Star Tek in the 60’s was created to expose diversity on the screen and is still seeking to boldly go where no franchise has gone before. And back to the present, experiencing diversity is now a part of living a civilized society. It is our diversity and variety that help organizations to be successful and achieve their goals. Understanding the various forms of diversity makes for a better company and world in general.
READ presents a 12 module, one-day interactive, case study based “Diversity & Inclusion” workshop where the participants will recognize how to better manage diversity and recognize its benefits. You will learn how to implement and develop a policy that does not allow for discrimination. It is vital that every employer and employee has an understanding of the concepts of diversity. Below are the workshop objectives and the course contents:
- Define diversity
- Understand various forms of diversity
- Comprehend the importance of diversity training
- Handle conflicts with regard to diversity
Diversity and Inclusion Course Outline:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Understanding Diversity
Module Three: Racial Diversity
Module Four: Employees with Disabilities
Module Five: Pregnant Employees
Module Six: Lactating Mothers
|Module Seven: Sexual Harassment
Module Eight: Employees Over Age 40
Module Nine: LGBTQ
Module Ten: Sensitivity Training
Module Eleven: Handling Diversity Complaints
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Additionally, the workshop includes the following:
- Training Manuals for each delegate, Icebreakers, energizers, and other workshop activities to heighten the effectiveness of training sessions when targeted to the lesson topic and the overall needs of the participants.
- PowerPoint slides embedded with videos that will complement the instructor-led training experience and provide an excellent summary of training concepts in point format. Flip chart notes are also available as an alternative for workshop training.
- Quick Reference Sheets. These powerful Quick Reference sheets are an excellent take away from any training program or as a stand-alone desktop reference tool.
- Usage of real-life examples, case studies, and stories based on the instructor’s industry experience that are relevant to the group.
- Certificates. The Certificate of Completion is meant to publicly acknowledge the effort and expense invested by participants in the completion of the training workshop.
- Course related MP3 Audio book for training on the go and a complimentary E-book on select Soft Skills.
All of these professional training resources are based on the most up-to-date body of knowledge and carefully selected by subject matter experts. To better comprehend each module’s objectives & outline, please click on the following link that demonstrates the HR’ module on our website: http://readacademy.net/course-curriculum/
To register for the workshop or additional information on a specific module, please respond back with your choice of the pick and/or visit http://readacademy.net/softskills-training-courses/; to enable us meet your business requirements, please fill out the professional enquiry form at: http://readacademy.net/contact-us/. If you have any questions, concerns or need an insight to our soft approach, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us +966532874341.