Nay for Facebook! I, for one, never have had the chance to sign up Facebook; although wanting to be on once but never have had the time to do so; and now it don’t make any sense to sign up with face book or any other newer social site for that matter given the explosion of these social icons reminiscent to the proliferation of a product! Strategically being LinkedIn, I could only go as far as Twitter, but it was back then and now I hardly even think of considering a newer social site such as Pinterest’ or ahhhh…. Whatever your social tool is and the business you are in, I am sure your valuable time spent on the social or business platform is in accordance with your strategy. Talking about the strategy, even an everyday email needs to be strategic or be targeted strategically for the better part of day. So, if you are on a social site actively pursuing, then I am sure you have a reason and everything you do is a purposeful action. And my question to those many of you active on every social platform: does it seem purposeful for you to spend the time or would you rather not for your own sake and development? Your activity on a social site without a desired profitable outcome is unfortunately an abuse causing more grief than good. For those sustainable enthusiasts looking to bank on the social sites for networking opportunities, I am with you and for the rest, I would say drop it.
The power of LinkedIn or any one platform that an individual could stick to with a purpose is enough of a force to reckon with but for once to suit your strategy especially for those many seeking a purpose, I would recommend taking a disciplined look at all the other social sites out there. With social media a staple of modern life so caught up in the way we communicate, businesses are left with no choice but to engage social media as part of their marketing strategy. And so are we…. That said and for your personalized social media strategies, presenting a one-day workshop to understand the benefits as well as the risks of using different social media platforms to reach out and achieve your purpose. Below are the workshop objectives and course contents:
- Understand different social media platforms
- Identify audience
- Monitor and measure performance
- Consider pros and cons before making decisions
Module One: Getting Started
- Housekeeping Items
- The Parking Lot
- Workshop Objectives
|Module Two: Facebook
Module Three: YouTube
Module Four: Twitter
Module Five: LinkedIn
Module Six: Google+
Module Seven: Pinterest
Module Eight: Tumblr
Module Nine: Flickr
Module Ten: Snapchat
Module Eleven: Instagram
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
- Words from the Wise
- Review of Parking Lot
- Lessons Learned
- Completion of Action Plans and Evaluations
Additionally, the workshop includes the following:
- Training Manuals for each delegate, Icebreakers, energizers, and other workshop activities to heighten the effectiveness of training sessions when targeted to the lesson topic and the overall needs of the participants.
- PowerPoint slides embedded with videos that will complement the instructor-led training experience and provide an excellent summary of training concepts in point format. Flip chart notes are also available as an alternative for workshop training.
- Quick Reference Sheets. These powerful Quick Reference sheets are an excellent take away from any training program or as a stand-alone desktop reference tool.
- Usage of real life examples, case studies, and stories based on the instructor’s industry experience that are relevant to the group.
- Certificates. The Certificate of Completion is meant to publicly acknowledge the effort and expense invested by participants in the completion of the training workshop.
- Course related MP3 Audio book for training on the go and a complimentary E-book on select Soft Skills.
All of these professional training resources are based on the most up-to-date body of knowledge and carefully selected by subject matter experts. To better comprehend each module’s objectives & outline, please click on the following link that demonstrates the HR’ module on our website: http://readacademy.net/course-curriculum/
To register for the workshop or additional information on a specific module, please respond back with your choice of the pick and/or visithttp://readacademy.net/softskills-training-courses/; to enable us meet your business requirements, please fill out the professional enquiry form at:http://readacademy.net/contact-us/. If you have any questions, concerns or need an insight to our soft approach, please contact us at:email@example.com/or call us +966532874341.