Networking – according to Merriam Webster is “the exchange of information or services among individuals, groups, or institutions; specifically: the cultivation of productive relationships for employment or business”. These and other events can become more easily managed with this great workshop.
Granted that networking is the key to sound business, which twists in, as much about whom you know as what you know—and that’s exactly why being a powerful networker is so important. But the power of networking versus powerful networking brings to light to the areas of business that are often ignored. While having your LinkedIn page open 24 seven, accepting invites from everyone and in every language is the norm that most people are primarily aware, it is important to pay extra attention to the needed tools to networking, or networking outside the company. To be truly effective, external networking must be seen a competency company wide as a core.
With our Power of Networking (Outside the Company) workshop, the participants will begin to see how important it is to develop a core set of networking skills. By managing and looking at the way people interact and seeing things in a new light, the participants will improve on almost every aspect of their networking strategy.
- Identify and avoid obstacles
- Implement networking principles
- Use online tools
- Prioritize contacts
- Manage networks effectively.
The above are the proposed topics that may further be customized to suit and facilitate the organizational networking strategy. Our one-day workshop ‘The POWER of NETWORKING Within the Company released in August 2015 meshes with the outside networking to form a unified whole ‘System Networking’.
Additionally, both the workshops includes the following:
- Training Manuals for each delegate, Icebreakers, energizers, and other workshop activities to heighten the effectiveness of training sessions when targeted to the lesson topic and the overall needs of the participants.
- PowerPoint slides embedded with videos will compliment the instructor-led training experience and provide an excellent summary of training concepts in point format. Flip chart notes are also available as an alternative for workshop training.
- Quick Reference Sheets. These powerful Quick Reference sheets are an excellent take away from any training program or as a stand-alone desktop reference tool.
- Usage of real life examples, case studies, and stories based on the instructor’s industry experience that are relevant to the group.
- Certificates. The Certificate of Completion is meant to publicly acknowledge the effort and expense invested by participants in the completion of the training workshop.
- Course related MP3 Audio book for training on the go and a complimentary E-book on select Soft Skills.
All of these professional training resources are based on the most up-to-date body of knowledge and carefully selected by subject matter experts. To better comprehend each module’s objectives & outline, please click on the following link that demonstrates the HR’ module on our website: http://readacademy.net/course-curriculum/
To register for the workshop or additional information on a specific module, please respond back with your choice of the pick and/or visit http://readacademy.net/softskills-training-courses/; to enable us meet your business requirements, please fill out the professional enquiry form at: http://readacademy.net/contact-us/. If you have any questions, concerns or need an insight to our soft approach, please contact us at: email@example.com and/or call us +966532874341.